EGE PROSES Machinery company is an Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) foam processing machinery and equipment manufacturer and turn-key EPS plant project contractor.
EGE PROSES is located in Izmir, on the Aegean (“Ege” in Turkish) coast of Turkey, was founded in 1992 and provided services for processing and engineering applications until 2002. In 2002, EGE PROSES started its EPS Process and Machinery unit by successfully entering the local EPS industry. Today, after celebrating its 26th birthday, EGE PROSES is a leading company in Turkey and one of the most recognizable and respected companies of EPS machinery manufacturing industry in the world.
Process and engineering experience of EGE PROSES, as well as owning a R&D Design Center certified by the Ministry of Industry and Technology, allow us to have an individual approach for every single customer. As a result, along with company’s general machinery background, we have a wide range of individual, “tailor-made” projects in our portfolio.
The vision of EGE PROSES is to provide high quality machines and services at competitive prices, and the main goal is a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with our customers.
Our major products and services which we launch to market with EGE PROSES trademark are
- Turn- Key Eps Block Moulding Plants
- Turn-Key Shape Moulding Plants
- Block moulding machinery and equipment manufacturing
- Shape Moulding Machinery and Equipment Services and Mould Manufacturing
- EPS Plant moving and re-assembling
- Improvement studies for capacity increase projects for EPS Plants
- Consulting, Engineering and Project Management for EPS Plants
- Assembling, service and maintenance for EPS Processing Machinery
- Aftersales part and service support for EPS plant, machinery and equipment
- EPS Raw Material Supply
- EPS Recycling